You may be wondering how a Virtual Assistant can help your business?
Whether you are starting or growing a business, a Virtual Assistant (VA) can focus on administrative tasks that are taking up your time. VAs have the level of experience of a PA or senior administrator. Here at Oasis Business Support, our skills have been gained from working in Executive PA roles, office management and business manager positions.
Using a Virtual Assistant can save you hours of being stuck in the day to day churn of the business and let you focus on what you do best, as well as growing your business.
But knowing what tasks to delegate can be tricky.
This is where our initial discovery call we have with every client is key. We can ask questions; help you define your requirements and understand what areas you are looking for support.
No job or business is too small, we love working with entrepreneurs, consultants, micro-business, startups as well as larger SMEs. All businesses regardless of size need additional resources to help the business run as efficiently as possible. This is where we can apply our diverse skills and knowledge. Our VAs have undertaken the training already and gained numerous years of on the job experience, saving you the need to train a member of staff or learn how to do it yourself.
We work alongside you and your business, to support you in the areas you specifically need, however, the main difference is we work remotely, which means you do not need to worry about integrating us within your organisation or any employment issues and benefits.
Every client has different requirements, which is why each of our clients receive bespoke and tailored virtual support to suit their needs.
We work autonomously and with great expertise and professionalism.
Confidentiality is always at the foremost of our minds.
We have a wealth of PA experience and can offer support in many areas of administration for example;
We have a wealth of VA experience and can offer support in many areas of administration for example;
- Diary and email management.
- Arrange meetings/appointments.
- Manage databases and filing systems.
- Collate and update client data.
- Support blog writing and article content research.
- Compiling and recording expenses.
- Updating documentation, templates, manuals, and procedures.
- Travel planning, visa applications, accommodation bookings.
- Typing and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Undertake research projects, such a product or market or job research.
- Organise events, whether corporate, a networking dinner, or a conference.